Sunday, January 25, 2009

Just Buzzin By Card for January 30th weekend class







More with "Just Buzzin by".....................I started making the card above for class this coming Saturday and then couldn't resist making up these cute jumbo paperclips with some of the stamps from this set. I didn't know what I was going to do with those yellow paperclips, but I think this worked out just fine.






Also, to get the honeycomb look on the background of the More Mustard cardstock, I took a piece of bubble wrap from my packing supplies and inked it up in Close to Cocoa. I then smacked it down on my More Mustard Cardstock and rubbed it for just a minute and it came out like this. I think it's a really cute way to add a background! Especially with a bumble bee and bee hive. Enjoy!

No comments: