Thursday, February 12, 2009

I just love my new stuff!


This card is using the texture plates and my new Rockabily DSP


This is my new Big Shot Die that is the butterfly, and also I used the Sale-A-Bration DSP



Ths is all the stuff I ordered.......what do I begin with



This is a card i'm doing for a new catalog swap with other demos


This is the final card we will be making this weekend using punches



Hey ladies,
So, it has been a crazy week for me and I am just getting around to posting stuff that I made Sunday and Monday. We went back home last weekend and I took Monday off to get back in the swing of things, stamp a lot, and get everything ready for my classes this weekend. I finished all of that and finally around 6pm Monday the UPS man delivered my MUCH AWAITED order.....I had been waiting for him to come all day, with hopes I would get to stamp with my new things. By the time I got the order seperated it was almost 8pm. So, here's a few pictures of cards I made using my new BIG SHOT Texture Templates and my new Butterfly die. I also tried to use a lot of the new Sale-A-Bration Designer series paper that you can earn for free right now. Hope you enjoy these photos. Hopefully i'll get to stamp more this weekend! Email me for any specifics on products I used at craftymelissa@sbcglobal.net

No comments: