Sunday, March 15, 2009

What i've been making!


Hostess gift from Fridays workshop-using new set "Fifth Avenue Floral"


Matchbox dies, using new paper from Occasions Mini as well



3 cards for specialty class next weekend



Hey ladies,

Sorry I have not posted in awhile. I made all these things last week and was going to post but got so busy. So here they are. 1 picture is of the new matchbox die for Big Shot that will be available April 1st for customers. It is in the Occasions Mini catalog for anyone interested. Another picture is of a cute thank you gift I gave to my hostess Friday night at her party. I used the beads to make the center of the flower. Last picture is of the 3 cards we will be making at the "sticky sticky glitter glitter class" this coming Saturday morning. I just love the sticky cuts sweet. Hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

laurie said...

Love your projects...great hostess gift~