Monday, May 11, 2009

Stamping For Me...some more!


Flower Daisy #2 new Big Shot Die.


Totally Tool Stamp set- can't wait to play with this one more!



These were made from the "Under $10" silhouette flower, and note of thanks set.




I love these cards.....cased from Splitcoast but just loved this design- Parisian Breeze DSP and Puns from the past stamp set.


Another few days of stamping for me last week. I stamped so much I didn't have time to post, so here's what I was doing last week. I used some of my new sets I earned from my Sale-A-Bration sales that I hadn't touched in about a month......I have 1 more stamp set that I havn't played with and then all of them will be actually touched- There needs to be more time in the day to stamp! haha! Hope you enjoy these! Most of the ideas I came up with myself but a few were CASED from Splitcoast.

No comments: