Sunday, December 6, 2009

Christmas Punches Class- Card #2


Card #2 from 12/5 Punches class:
Back is bashful blue. I cut the white, and black pieces by hand. The embossed flower on his hat is a little different in this picture than the one from class since this was partially a swap I got at convention and I didn't have that embosslit. So, use the flower I gave you and the 1/2 circle punch to go on top of it.

Here's the breakdown for the other parts in case you want to make more:
EYES: 2- 1 3/8 circle punches
EYE LIDS: 1- 1 3/8 circle punch cut in half. I think took dazzling diamonds glitter to the eyes with a glue pen.
BLACK EYES: 2- 1" circles for inner eyes
NOSE: half of 1- 1 3/8 circle punch in pumpkin pie
5- 1/2 inch circle punches for smile

I also used the white gel pen to do his hat outline, and on the eyes. I then stamped in Whisper White ink for the words.

No comments: